Yaki Yaki San
Yaki Yaki San
Yaki Yaki San, is an earthenware grill that resembles charcoal grilling with Far Infrared Rays (FIR) effect. When the grill is heated with the flame of the gas stove, it cooks the food quickly, similar to heat from glowing charcoal but produces little smoke.
Since the entire grill is made of porous clay, the temperature remains steady even after adding ingredients to the grill. The body acts as a hearth to slowly build up heat to prevent the grill from getting too hot and the built-in reservoir functions as a drip tray for catching excess fats from cooking. This is possible with the slanted grill top so grease will fall through the gaps to the reservoir.
Yaki Yaki San allows for healthier and safer smokeless grilling.
- Fill grill reservoir with 80% water.
- Set grill top on the body.
- Heat grill on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn heat down to medium. Grill is ready to cook.
- When reservoir’s water level becomes low, fill with more water.
- Brush grill top with oil to prevent ingredients prone to sticking.
- Wipe grill top with wet paper towel to prevent burning residual marinade, etc.
Usage & Care
Metro Manila / For orders ₱5,000 and up
Luzon / For orders ₱10,000 and up
Visayas, Minandao / For orders ₱15,000 and up
Metro Manila / 2-3 days
Luzon / 5-10 days
Visayas / 10-12 days
Mindanao / 10-12 days